The aim of our service is to provide service users with the care
- To ensure that all health and safety procedures as well as policies and procedures are followed at all times
- Our aim is to provide support in many ways which have a positive outcome for our service users, their families and our dedicated staff.
- To encourage the service users to participate in formulating their care plan together with us, assessing carefully their individual needs.
- To provide a quality service enabling service users to retain their independence and quality of life in the comfort of their own home.
- To meet the service users physical, emotional needs and overall well-being in a dignified non-judgemental way
- To recognize the Service Users diversity ensuring religious, cultural, racial and gender identities are respected and to request clients and their carers to respect the rights of staff to the same non – discriminatory approach
- To ensure that the Service user is treated with dignity and respect at all times and that they are safeguarded from risk of abuse and any hazards
- To be mindful and respectful of the service user’s privacy and personal space
- We aim to re-assess as frequently as necessary, and that the care and support provided have the flexibility to respond to changing needs or requirements
- We will examine our operations constantly to ensure that we are successfully achieving our stated aims and purposes. We welcome feedback and suggestions from our service users and their friends and relatives.
At Care Connections, we believe in fostering a homely environment for our elderly clients with our virtue on support, care and compassion. With our support, our client remain at home independently managing day to day chores with our assistance. We are known for providing the best care and support becoming an essential part of their home and existence.