Our range of services include:
What makes us different?
- DBS Checked and over 18
- To provide at least 2 references which we will thoroughly check
- Identifications Including proof of addresses
- All carers are UK citizens, permanent residents or have permission to work in the UK
- Will be assessed for their level of character, experience, employment and qualifications
- Are kind, friendly, helpful and considerate
Once we have received all of the information we require, we will then invite the potential carer in for a questionnaire on the Health Act regulations as well as the Care Act.
Once we are satisfied with the answers we will then continue onto a formal interview.
We prefer to have carers on board who have had the experience in the care field as their employment as well as having some form of personal care experience. This assures us that they can empathise with service users and will provide outstanding care.
In order for the best services to be provided we believe that our highly trained staff deserves the best care from their management team taking into consideration their mental health state and well-being.
All staff will continuously receive the following updated training in line with the statutory requirements:
- Moving and Handling
- Health and Safety
- Safeguarding of vulnerable adults
- Infection Control
- Food Hygiene
- First Aid
- Fire Safety
Even with all of the requirements above, we will still take time to assess each potential employee for their ability to connect well with clients of all backgrounds and wellness.
Lastly, we feel it is important to assess their character to make sure they are friendly, helpful, and considerate.
Every Carer will care and be qualified to give your loved one’s exceptional quality care.